Membership with SRKA can assist you with your growth as an HR professional by providing:
- Networking opportunities that build relationships with other HR professionals
- High quality educational programs to keep you informed of the latest trends and issues in HR
- Most sessions are approved for SHRM Professional Development Credits (PDCs) and HRCI recertification credits
- Reduced rates for all SRKA events
- Exclusive resources:
- Annual membership directory providing valuable contact information
- A dedicated LinkedIn group
- Opportunities to develop leadership skills by taking on volunteer leadership roles on the Board or a Committee. Without committed volunteers, we would not be able to grow our Chapter.
Please note, your SRKA membership is an individual membership for you. It is not a corporate membership and is non-transferable. If you retire or change employers, your membership stays with you.
At this time, we do not offer a corporate membership. If your organization has numerous human resources professionals, we suggest listing another team member as the referral. That person will then receive two free meetings (valued at a total of $30) so that your organization can save money.
Please select from the membership levels below. There are two steps to joining the Chapter. First, fill out the application on-line and second, make your payment. For more efficient service, we prefer that you join and pay on-line via PayPal or a credit card. If it is more convenient for you to pay by check, please fill out the on-line application. The system will generate an invoice that you can print and use when mailing a check.
If you are already a member, simply click on the link to edit your profile. This will take you to your profile screen where you will see the prompts to renew. If you are not a member but have received email from SRKA, you are in our records. Please click on forgot password to receive a link to set up your profile.