Membership with SRKA can assist you with your growth as an HR professional by providing:
- Networking opportunities that build relationships with other HR professionals
- High quality educational programs to keep you informed of the latest trends and issues in HR
- Most sessions are approved for SHRM Professional Development Credits (PDCs) and HRCI recertification credits
- Reduced rates for all SRKA events
- Exclusive resources:
- Annual membership directory providing valuable contact information
- A dedicated LinkedIn group
- Opportunities to develop leadership skills by taking on volunteer leadership roles on the Board or a Committee. Without committed volunteers, we would not be able to grow our Chapter.
Please note, your SRKA membership is an individual membership for you. It is not a corporate membership and is non-transferable. If you retire or change employers, your membership stays with you.
At this time, we do not offer a corporate membership. If your organization has numerous human resources professionals, we suggest listing another team member as the referral. That person will then receive two free meetings (valued at a total of $30) so that your organization can save money.
Please select from the membership levels below. There are two steps to joining the Chapter. First, fill out the application on-line and second, make your on-line payment. For more efficient service, we prefer that you join and pay on-line via PayPal or a credit card. If this creates a hardship for you, please contact Jane Kurylo
Your membership should be approved within 24 hours, usually within a few hours. Once your membership is approved, you will be able to register for events at the member price.
We offer regular memberships where you pay for the annual membership when you join/renew and pay separately for each individual event that you attend. Our events are usually priced at $15 for members. If you select a Premium membership, these include the membership fee and all regular meetings. The premium membership is a great value if you plan to attend many events. It is also a nice convenience as there are less payment/expense reports to complete. It doesn't matter if you are a regular or premium member when it comes to events. All members are invited and need to register separately for every event.
If you are already a member, simply click on the link to edit your profile. This will take you to your profile screen where you will see the prompts to renew. If you are not a member but have received email from SRKA, you are in our records. Please click on forgot password to receive a link to set up your profile.