|Conflict with Confidence-Leadership Skills to Maximize Your Growth
Join us for this excellent session presented by Anna Nielsen. Anna was a presenter at the 2022 WISHRM State Conference and the audience was very pleased with her enlightening topic and presentation style. This is an event you'll want get on your calendar.
Many of us fear conflict because we feel unprepared to handle it. In this session, you’ll build your confidence in approaching and handling conflict. You’ll learn how to shift your mindset about conflict from something to fear to an opportunity for progress, creativity, and innovation. You'll uncover your conflict mode, how to leverage it for connection and growth, and skills you can use to immediately build your confidence in approaching conflict. You will leave with concrete words, phrases, and skills you need to unlock your unlimited potential.
- Learn to shift your mindset about conflict
- Uncover your personal conflict mode and learn to leverage it to grow your relationships
- Learn concrete words, phrases and skills to approach conflict with more confidence
As the founder and CEO of Conflict Capable Solutions, Anna is revolutionizing how people approach and handle conflict.
For many years, she was an executive leader for mission-driven organizations that were stifled by conflict. She’s on a mission to help people level up from conflict management to conflict capabilities with her experience and expertise in civil mediation, civil mediation training, conflict resolution consulting, and facilitated dialogues.
She works alongside individual leaders, teams, and organizations to help them make a plan to help people confidently approach conflict. With her guidance, they shift their mindset about conflict and learn shared words, phrases, and skills that unlock their unlimited potential.
She holds a bachelor’s degree in Diversity Studies and Communication and a master’s degree in Advocacy and Political leadership.
Anna loves popcorn, improv, paddle boarding, creative writing, and meeting you.
She’s based in Minneapolis where she lives with her husband Gabe and Morris, the bouncy Golden Retriever.
This session is pending for SHRM Professional Development Credits (PDCs) and HRCI re-certification credits.
Do you want to receive member pricing for this event?
Be sure to join SRKA as a member or renew your prior membership BEFORE you register. If you have been a member in the past and your membership has lapsed, you'll save $20 on this meeting by renewing your membership first and then registering for this event as a Member. Memberships and renewals for lapsed members are generally processed within 24 hours.
Would you like to attend for Free? Refer an HR friend or colleague to SRKA. If they join and list you as a referral on their application, you will receive 2 free meetings! We will send you a special coupon code to enter when registering for your next meeting.
When you visit our site: www.srka.org you will click on log-in. Your USER ID is your email address. Click on FORGOT PASSWORD to reset your password. Everyone (members and non-members) will need to do this the first time. A link will be sent to set/reset your password.
If you have any issues joining or renewing on-line, please contact Holly Marita.
- Please note that memberships and event registrations are for individuals and are not refundable or transferable. Please do not send a friend or colleague in your place.
- We appreciate the courtesy of being notified if your plans change and you are unable to attend. Refunds or credits will not be issued in the event of a cancellation.
- Once on-line registration closes, last minute requests to attend depend on availability. Any approved last minute requests must be paid by credit card prior to the event.
- SRKA may take photos at our events to be used on social media and other promotional materials.
- By registering for this event, you are agreeing to the terms above.