This is one of our biggest events of the year!
Premium Members, Students and Board Members will attend for free. We are offering special pricing for our regular members and guests. All fees collected include a donation to the SHRM Foundation. All Attendees will be entered for door prize drawings!
Join us as we:
- Enjoy savings on 2023 Membership pricing. Scroll to the bottom of this message for details about our Membership Specials for new and renewing members by October 31st.
- Thank our 2022 Board of Directors.
- Draw names for various prizes and giveaways. There are prizes for attendance and prizes for those who join or renew by 10/18 and attend the event.
- Recognize our Facebook and LinkedIn Fans! Please like our page and join our LinkedIn Group as we will have a social media activity at the meeting for a chance to win.
- Enjoy a nice meal with a beautiful view.
- Bring cash - Cork Pull! $15 gets you one cork guaranteed to win. Donations of wine or your favorite beverage gladly accepted. Proceeds benefit the SHRM Foundation.
- Learn from this outstanding presentation:
Guest Speaker - Jim Morgan, VP Workforce Strategies at MRA
Adapting Your Recruiting Strategies for 2022 and Beyond
In this tight labor market, employers need to be aware of several factors when attracting top employees across all industries and geographies. The changing landscape of open communication regarding compensation, remote work, open communication and top leaders in the workplace is more important than ever. During this session, we plan to highlight ways to acquire and retain talent on their terms.Learning Objectives:
- Understand the causes of the talent shortage
- Identify key areas where the power of the talent is impacting the employer
- Uncover methods for long term supply chain security (Thinking differently is paramount!)
Jim will cover the changing mindset toward talent management featuring:
- MRA’s 2022 Compensation Trends Survey
- Economic Drivers and Stories from WI and the DoL
- Escalating Base Pay & Pay Compression
- Remote Work studies
Jim has facilitated strategic planning sessions for businesses, chambers of commerce, and economic development groups, primarily around developing a talent pipeline for employers. He has provided keynote presentations for groups from 50 to over 1000. CEOs, policymakers, educators, and students have enjoyed his mix of data, experiences, research, stories, and humor.
Jim holds a master’s degree in education and a bachelor’s degree in education from the University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, Wisconsin.
This session is pending for SHRM Professional Development Credits (PDCs) and pending for HRCI re-certification credits.
OCTOBER IS OUR MEMBERSHIP MONTH - JOIN OR RENEW ON OUR WEBSITE BY OCTOBER 31st TO SAVE
Current Rates: Regular Membership $60 and Premium Membership $195
October Specials: Regular Membership $50 and Premium Membership $175
Save an additional $10 by sending your current National SHRM Membership Card/Certificate OR your 2022 WISHRM Conference Registration Confirmation to Holly Marita. As long as you have coded SRKA as your local Chapter, Holly will send you a coupon code to use for purchase or renewal of your membership. Max value is $10.
Membership prices will return to regular rates on November 1st. To join or renew at the special prices, please do so by October 31st. Want to lock in your pricing for two years? Join or renew and pay your membership fee. You can then click to renew and take your membership through 2021 at today's rates. This will result in two invoices and two credit card charges.
Our Premium Memberships include meetings/events. Our event pricing will likely increase in 2023. Join now and beat the increase.
If you are not a member of SRKA, consider joining to take advantage of our special membership pricing and lower prices for the meeting! Join as a member first and then register for the meeting.
If you have any issues joining or renewing on-line, please contact Jane Kurylo.
Please note, it may take up to 24 hours to approve your membership although it rarely takes more than a few hours.
Would you like to attend for Free? Refer an HR friend or colleague to SRKA. If they join and list you as a referral on their application, you will receive 2 free meetings! We will send you a special coupon code to enter when registering for your next meeting.
When you visit our site: www.srka.org you will click on log-in. Your USER ID is your email address. Click on FORGOT PASSWORD to reset your password. Everyone (members and non-members) will need to do this the first time. A link will be sent to set/reset your password.
Please note that memberships and event registrations are for individuals and are not refundable or transferable. Please do not send a friend or colleague in your place. We appreciate the courtesy of being notified if your plans change and you are unable to attend. Refunds or credits will not be issued in the event of a cancellation.
Once on-line registration closes, last minute requests to attend depend on availability. Any approved last minute requests must be paid by credit card prior to the event.
SRKA may take photos at our events to be used on social media and other promotional materials.
By registering for this event, you are agreeing to the terms above.