Employer Drug Testing Program Responsibilities
This informational session will address the following questions for you:
- A look at how you are running your Drug Free Workplace Program
- Are you following your state laws?
- When or when not to test and what drugs do you test for?
- How long do you keep your paperwork?
Join us for this important information, share best practices, and ensure you are in adherence with state laws!
Lori is a Provisional Breath Alcohol Trainer; Certified Professional Collection Trainer and one of the top Franchisees for USAMDT. In 2012 she then began her career becoming a Franchisee of USA Mobile Drug Testing of South Milwaukee.
Lori started her career in managing Fast Foods for 5 years. She started an insurance career from 1984 – 2012 working in employee benefits, as well as Commercial Property & Casualty. She worked with many great customers in the Southeastern Wisconsin and Northeastern Illinois Markets.
Lori is a lifetime resident of Kenosha. Married to Jerry for 42 year, has 4 boys; 11 Grandchildren and one great granddaughter and 2 Shih Tzu’s Nash & Zeuss.
This session is pending for SHRM Professional Development Credits (PDCs) and HRCI re-certification credits.
Do you want to receive member pricing for this event?
Be sure to join SRKA as a member or renew your prior membership BEFORE you register. If you have been a member in the past and your membership has lapsed, you'll save $20 on this meeting by renewing your membership first and then registering for this event as a Member. Memberships and renewals for lapsed members are generally processed within 24 hours.
Would you like to attend for Free? Refer an HR friend or colleague to SRKA. If they join and list you as a referral on their application, you will receive 2 free meetings! We will send you a special coupon code to enter when registering for your next meeting.
When you visit our site: www.srka.org you will click on log-in. Your USER ID is your email address. Click on FORGOT PASSWORD to reset your password. Everyone (members and non-members) will need to do this the first time. A link will be sent to set/reset your password.
If you have any issues joining or renewing on-line, please contact Holly Marita.
- Please note that memberships and event registrations are for individuals and are not refundable or transferable. Please do not send a friend or colleague in your place.
- We appreciate the courtesy of being notified if your plans change and you are unable to attend. Refunds or credits will not be issued in the event of a cancellation.
- Once on-line registration closes, last minute requests to attend depend on availability. Any approved last minute requests must be paid by credit card prior to the event.
- SRKA may take photos at our events to be used on social media and other promotional materials.
- By registering for this event, you are agreeing to the terms above.