Top 2022 Employee Benefit Trends
An information-filled session that will be sure to spark conversation! This session will cover what we are seeing in the employer space including:
- Benefits of benchmarking your benefits plan and PTO policies
- Medical Trend and the impact COVID-19 has has
- Using Data to drive decisions
- Rise of alternative care
- Primary care engagment and COVID-19 gaps
- Human Resources Support & Systems
- Communication within your organization
- What your employees expect in the DE&I space
Andrea Kiemen-Rognsvoog is an Employee Benefits Consultant for USI. Andrea has vast insurance experience including agency leadership. Prior to joining USI, Andrea served in the employer division for one of the largest non-profit health care systems in the nation and successfully developed strong internal and external relationships. In this role, she served the employer community, largely working with human resource and c-suite leaders. Andrea has excellent insight into managing health care costs, and a passion for marrying the human needs in your organization with your fiscal needs.
Andrea’s primary objective is to add value to those she serves. With an ability to listen, clarify, and the courage to have open conversations, Andrea’s clients benefit from her forthright, data-driven partnership, and high service standards.
Andrea is an avid volunteer in her community, and lives in SE Wisconsin with her husband of nearly 25 years, 2 children, one of which is in college, and Simon, a very loving cat.
This session is pending for SHRM Professional Development Credits (PDCs) and HRCI re-certification credits.
Do you want to receive member pricing for this event?
Be sure to join SRKA as a member or renew your prior membership BEFORE you register. If you have been a member in the past and your membership has lapsed, you'll save $20 on this meeting by renewing your membership first and then registering for this event as a Member. Memberships and renewals for lapsed members are generally processed within 24 hours.
Would you like to attend for Free? Refer an HR friend or colleague to SRKA. If they join and list you as a referral on their application, you will receive 2 free meetings! We will send you a special coupon code to enter when registering for your next meeting.
When you visit our site: www.srka.org you will click on log-in. Your USER ID is your email address. Click on FORGOT PASSWORD to reset your password. Everyone (members and non-members) will need to do this the first time. A link will be sent to set/reset your password.
If you have any issues joining or renewing on-line, please contact Holly Marita.
- Please note that memberships and event registrations are for individuals and are not refundable or transferable. Please do not send a friend or colleague in your place.
- We appreciate the courtesy of being notified if your plans change and you are unable to attend. Refunds or credits will not be issued in the event of a cancellation.
- Once on-line registration closes, last minute requests to attend depend on availability. Any approved last minute requests must be paid by credit card prior to the event.
- SRKA may take photos at our events to be used on social media and other promotional materials.
- By registering for this event, you are agreeing to the terms above.