Discover Your Superpower -
Solve Your Workforce Crisis 5 Minutes at a Time
This workshop will give you tools to share with your front line leaders that will alleviate challenges with employee retention and increase satisfaction among your team members. Teach your leaders to make every interaction count.
You'll walk away with understanding the CORD method which will help you:
· Make every interaction count toward employee retention
· Build loyalty among your team
· Leverage communication styles
· CORD = 1. Connect 2. Be Open 3. Relationship 4. understanding DISC styles.
Entrepreneur Crystal Miller owns Frontida Assisted Living and has had success in building award winning teams for the last 10 years. She started HarmonyWorks because she saw a need for teams to be developed in every industry. HarmonyWorks is built on the mantra "Teamwork is more powerful than Talent." Crystal has earned awards for her intentional leadership, including the Kenosha Area Business Alliance Entrepreneur of the Year award. She is a frequent speaker and a leader in her community.
This session is pending for SHRM Professional Development Credits (PDCs) and HRCI re-certification credits.
Do you want to receive member pricing for this event?
Be sure to join SRKA as a member or renew your prior membership BEFORE you register. If you have been a member in the past and your membership has lapsed, you'll save $10 on this meeting by renewing your membership first and then registering for this event as a Member. Memberships and renewals for lapsed members are generally processed within 24 hours.
Would you like to attend for Free? Refer an HR friend or colleague to SRKA. If they join and list you as a referral on their application, you will receive 2 free meetings! We will send you a special coupon code to enter when registering for your next meeting.
When you visit our site: www.srka.org you will click on log-in. Your USER ID is your email address. Click on FORGOT PASSWORD to reset your password. Everyone (members and non-members) will need to do this the first time. A link will be sent to set/reset your password.
If you have any issues joining or renewing on-line, please contact Jane Kurylo at email@example.com or 414-217-6700.
- Please note that memberships and event registrations are for individuals and are not refundable or transferable. Please do not send a friend or colleague in your place.
- We appreciate the courtesy of being notified if your plans change and you are unable to attend. Refunds or credits will not be issued in the event of a cancellation.
- Once on-line registration closes, last minute requests to attend depend on availability. Any approved last minute requests must be paid by credit card prior to the event.
- SRKA may take photos at our events to be used on social media and other promotional materials.
- By registering for this event, you are agreeing to the terms above.