Strategic Benefit Strategies That Work
Strategic benefits planning: Achieving your organization's key goals with Patrick Reid of Associated Benefits and Risk Consulting.
Health benefits impact an organization’s bottom line in many ways, including high-dollar premiums, talent acquisition and retention, and even workforce productivity. However, when asked if they have a strategic benefits plan, many HR and benefit professionals say “Yes, but…”. This response usually means they don’t have the strategy written down, or they don’t follow a clearly defined process. In this seminar, we will discuss how a documented, clearly defined process is essential for an effective strategic benefits plan. We’ll also explore how a high-performing benefits program ties strategy directly to your organization’s overall budget and long-term goals.
Key areas of focus at this seminar will include:
- Identifying attainable outcomes and putting them in an organized, written strategy
- Taking actionable steps to achieve those desired outcomes
- Measuring results and tying them back to the bottom line (VOI versus ROI: Value of Investment).
Attendees are invited to participate in an interactive and insightful conversation.
This event is sponsored by:
Patrick seeks to understand his client’s objectives and collaborates with them to solve their problems. By leveraging his experience in B2B communications and business software, he brings new ideas and cutting edge technology to address old and new challenges.
Since 2008, Patrick has been collaborating with CFOs to reduce costs and help them get better value for the dollars they are spending. He works with HR professionals to deliver solutions that their previous broker did not offer, helps them attract and retain top talent and streamline administration. Patrick believes “what gets measured gets improved” — thus, the collaborative efforts he embarks on with clients can be tied to metrics, proving effectiveness or justifying a change in strategy. Moreover, he enjoys getting to know good people and delivering what he promises.
Active in his community, Patrick is a volunteer varsity football coach, board member for St. Dominic’s School Advisory, and a board member for Catholic Charities Parish Relations committee.
- Leveraging multiple avenues of communication, including technology, to drive good consumerism of healthcare. Impacting the experience and ultimately the premium spend
- Utilizing technology to increase back-office efficiencies, ensure compliance and track progress with real-time metrics
- Calling upon vast network of industry-experts to help senior leadership clientele solve problems
- “What gets measured gets improved” — setting clear expectations with the end in mind, delivering on executables, evaluating impact with metrics
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration from Marquette University, Wisconsin
- Master of Arts in Business Administration from Cardinal Stritch University, Wisconsin
- Leaders Club and Fast Track Award recipient, Associated Benefits and Risk Consulting, 2018
This session is approved for SHRM Professional Development Credits (PDCs) and HRCI re-certification credits.
Do you want to receive member pricing for this event?
Be sure to join SRKA as a member or renew your prior membership BEFORE you register. If you have been a member in the past and your membership has lapsed, you'll save $10 on this meeting by renewing your membership first and then registering for this event as a Member. Please note, it may take up to 24 hours to approve your membership although it rarely takes more than a few hours.
Would you like to attend for Free? Refer an HR friend or colleague to SRKA. If they join and list you as a referral on their application, you will receive 2 free meetings! We will send you a special coupon code to enter when registering for your next meeting.
When you visit our site: www.srka.org you will click on log-in. Your USER ID is your email address. Click on FORGOT PASSWORD to reset your password. Everyone (members and non-members) will need to do this the first time. A link will be sent to set/reset your password.
If you have any issues joining or renewing on-line, please contact Jane Kurylo at firstname.lastname@example.org or 414-217-6700.
Please note that memberships and event registrations are for individuals and are not refundable or transferable. Please do not send a friend or colleague in your place. We appreciate the courtesy of being notified if your plans change and you are unable to attend. Refunds or credits will not be issued in the event of a cancellation.
Once on-line registration closes, last minute requests to attend depend on availability. Any approved last minute requests must be paid by credit card prior to the event.
SRKA may take photos at our events to be used on social media and other promotional materials.
By registering for this event, you are agreeing to the terms above.