SRKA Spring Conference
This Registration is for exhibitors and sponsors only - Exhibitor registration closes WHEN BOOTHS ARE SOLD OUT
Invitations will be sent to nearly 400 HR related contacts on our email list. Our attendance goal is 125 attendees. The venue is the spectacular newly renovated Stella Ballroom.
- Exhibitor Booths include a 6 or 8 foot table and two chairs for two representatives in your booth. Please bring your own table cover and signage for your booth.
- Exhibitors may enjoy breakfast and lunch for two people.
- Exhibitors may collect attendees' business cards at their booth. Exhibitors agree to provide one prize valued at $25 or more.
- Prize may be given to SRKA to draw from the attendee names or Exhibitor may draw the name at their booth and provide the name to SRKA to be projected on the video screen at the end of the conference. Exhibitor will be responsible to getting the prize to the winner.
- Exhibitors are encouraged (but not required) to provide an item for the Silent Auction benefiting the SHRM Foundation. Please contact Goretti Pereira if you wish to donate an item/gift basket. Donations will be recognized at the event.
- Exhibitors who are current members of SRKA will be given one week registration priority ahead of non-members. Booth space is limited and will likely sell out quickly.
- Set up begins at 7:00 a.m. on the day of the event. Attendees will arrive at 7:30.
- Exhibitors may attend conference sessions. Please take a seat if any are available after conference attendees are seated.
Sponsors - One sponsorship per company. Available sponsorship choices are listed as registration types when you click on the register button.
All Sponsors will be recognized on the Conference Invitation, Program and from the stage. Sponsors will need to provide their logos.
- Conference Sponsor - Conference Sponsor will be given 5-10 minutes to speak from the main stage during the event. Sold
- Breakfast Sponsor - Recognized on signage in the Breakfast area. Sold
- Lunch Sponsor - Recognized on signage in the Lunch area. Sold
- Headshot Lounge Sponsor - Recognized on signage in the Headshot Lounge. Sold
- Please email logo to email@example.com immediately after paying for sponsorship.
The Conference Agenda is still being finalized and will include a Keynote presentation by Dr. Bill Mitchell of Foxconn, four breakout sessions and a wrap up.
This session is pending for SHRM Professional Development Credits (PDCs) and HRCI re-certification credits.
Do you want to receive member pricing for this event?
Be sure to join SRKA as a member or renew your prior membership BEFORE you register. If you have been a member in the past and your membership has lapsed, you'll save on this event by renewing your membership first and then registering for this event as a Member. Please note, it takes up to one day for approval in our system but usually it will be a matter of hours or less.
When you visit our site: www.srka.org you will click on log-in. Your USER ID is your email address. Click on FORGOT PASSWORD to reset your password. Everyone (members and non-members) will need to do this the first time. A link will be sent to set/reset your password.
If you have any issues joining or renewing on-line, please contact Jane Kurylo at firstname.lastname@example.org or 414-217-6700.
Please note that memberships and event registrations are for individuals and are not refundable or transferable. Please do not send a friend or colleague in your place. We appreciate the courtesy of being notified if your plans change and you are unable to attend. Refunds or credits will not be issued in the event of a cancellation.
Once on-line registration closes, last minute requests to attend depend on availability. Any approved last minute requests must be paid by credit card prior to the event.
SRKA may take photos at our events to be used on social media and other promotional materials.
By registering for this event, you are agreeing to the terms above.