This is our biggest event of the year!
Premium Members and Board Members will attend at no charge. Regular Members and Guests will attend at a reduced fee of $10. The $10 fee includes a donation to the SHRM Foundation. All Guests, Regular Members and Premium Members will receive a door prize ticket for a chance to win prizes!
Join us as we:
- Enjoy savings on 2019 Membership pricing. Scroll to the bottom of this message for details about our Membership Specials for new and renewing members by October 31st.
- Those who join or renew by October 20th and attend this event will be entered into a special drawing.
- Thank our 2018 Board of Directors.
- Introduce of our 2019-2020 Board of Directors
- Draw names for various prizes and giveaways.
- Be sure to like our Facebook Group and join our LinkedIn Group as we will have contests during the meeting for our fans!
- Enjoy a nice meal with a beautiful view.
- Learn from this outstanding presentation:
Guest Speaker - Jonathan Reynolds of Titus Talent Strategies -
Creating Highly Engaged, Highly Developed & Highly Performing Teams
It’s been said that the most important asset in a company is people, but many companies today are under-utilizing or under developing this important resource. In this presentation, I’ll hit this challenge head on by providing stories, humor, and practical resources for how to keep your best and brightest.
Engagement is not about happiness; engagement is the emotional commitment to the company and its goals. Fixing engagement and retention problems is possible when you understand behavior. From stay interviews to simply making sure your people are making the best impact on a daily basis, this session introduces a step by step process to help you build and maintain high-performing teams in your organization.
This session is approved for SHRM Professional Development Credits (PDCs) and pending for HRCI re-certification credits.
OCTOBER IS OUR MEMBERSHIP MONTH - JOIN OR RENEW ON OUR WEBSITE BY OCTOBER 31st TO SAVE.
Current Rates: Regular Membership $50 Premium Membership $175
Beginning 11/1/2018: Regular Membership $60 and Premium Membership $195
Membership prices will increase beginning on November 1st. To join or renew at the current prices, please do so by October 31st. Want to lock in your pricing for two years? Join or renew and pay your membership fee. You can then click to renew and take your membership through 2020 at today's rates. This will result in two invoices and two credit card charges.
We haven't raised our rates in two years. Our expenses continue to increase. We have also been providing more programming than originally planned. Premium Members have benefited from this additional programming without paying extra. At this time, there are no plans to increase our meeting prices. That will be revisited for 2020.
If you have any issues joining or renewing on-line, please contact Jane Kurylo at firstname.lastname@example.org or 414-217-6700.