Trends in Compensation, Retirement and Benefits
Strategies involving these three components are crucial in your recruitment and retention efforts. Join us as Rena Somersan, Managing Principal with Newport Group, covers these three objectives:
1. Over-arching implications of the trends and best practices in compensation, retirement and benefits as shown in the CRB Trends Survey conducted by Newport Group for 2016-2017
2. Tips on solving the challenges of engaging talent in the backdrop of continued uncertainty in the economy and labor market
3. Typical strategic approaches to total rewards initiatives
Rena Somersan is a Managing Principal with Newport Group. She has over twenty years of consulting and industry experience assisting clients in executing their strategic human resources and compensation initiatives. Her focus has been in the areas of workforce and executive compensation, performance management initiatives, leadership development, talent motivation and retention.
• President of the Metro Milwaukee chapter of the Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM) (2014-2015 term) and national member of SHRM and World at Work
• Founding board member of the Istanbul chapter of the International Business & Professional Women’s Association
• Bachelor's degree from the University of Wisconsin-Madison, MBA from Koc University
This session is pending approval for SHRM Professional Development Credits (PDCs) and HRCI recertification credits.
Do you want to receive member pricing for this event?
Be sure to join SRKA as a member BEFORE you register. If you have been a member in the past and your membership has lapsed, you'll save $10 on this meeting by renewing your membership first and then registering for this event as a Member.
Would you like to attend for Free? Refer an HR friend or colleague to SRKA. If they join and list you as a referral on their application, you will receive 2 free meetings! We will send you a special coupon code to enter when registering for your next meeting.
When you visit our site: www.srka.org you will click on log-in. Your USER ID is your email address. Click on FORGOT PASSWORD to reset your password. Everyone (members and non-members) will need to do this the first time. A link will be sent to set/reset your password.
If you have any issues registering for a meeting or paying for membership on-line, please contact Jane Kurylo at firstname.lastname@example.org or 414-217-6700.