2018 Annual Sponsor
SHRM – Racine and Kenosha Area Chapter Sponsorship Policy
The SHRM -Racine and Kenosha Area Chapter offers opportunities for human resources related vendors and organizations to increase their visibility to area human resource professions through a sponsorship program. Sponsorships will be approved by the SHRM – Racine and Kenosha area Chapter Board of Directors. We value our corporate partners. They help us maintain high quality programming, a strong commitment to the business community and reasonable program costs.
Annual Sponsorship Levels:
$2,000 per year to the SHRM - Racine and Kenosha Area Chapter - sponsor will receive:
• Company logo on program marketing pieces
• Link to your company website on the SHRM – Racine and Kenosha Area Chapter website
• Opportunity to present your company to the Racine and Kenosha Area Chapter twice per year.
• May hang a banner at all monthly meetings and any 1 special event.
No more than three annual sponsors will be accepted for any given year.
The cost to sponsor a meeting is $200 for SHRM – Racine and Kenosha Area Chapter members and $300 for non-members. Benefits include:
• Display and present human resources related products and/or services to meeting attendees
• Place materials on each of the tables at the meeting
• Network with the meeting attendees
• Provide a door prize (if desired)
• Introduction of your company as a sponsor by the meeting facilitator and a company representative will have two minutes to speak
• Attend the meeting (up to two representatives at no additional cost)
• Link to your company website on the SHRM – Racine and Kenosha Area Chapter website meeting notice
Special Event Sponsorship:
From time to time SRKA will host other events such as networking socials. Benefits include:
Sponsorship of any special event: $750
• Logo name tent prominently displayed on tables
• Place Company logo on event marketing pieces and on SRKA website event listing
• Hang banner at the venue
• Mention as a sponsor by the event host
To become a sponsor, please contact our Chapter President or Past President listed on our About Us page. SRKA reserves the right to refuse sponsorship.